31 December 2016

Happy New Year & My New Year Resolutions

2016 has been such a wonderful year!
For all those who read my blog posts, thank you for all the support this year, or rather last year. I hope to grow my audience more this year, so please share this blog with your friends and family. Also, I wish all of you a Happy New Year! May all of you have a wonderful year ahead of you!



So, coming to my new year resolutions. Even though I make a few resolutions, I don't really follow them... But hopefully, I can keep to my word this year.
 So, here it goes:

  • Study hard for socials: You may not know this, but I absolutely loathe social studies. Though I put in lots of effort to study this subject the results are surprisingly bad. So, this year, I'm gonna give my 100% in studying SS so that I can do well this year.
  • Read at least 25 books this year: I love reading books and in 2016 I read about 17 books. So, hopefully I'll be able to accomplish this. I'm literally hunting for good books to read on goodreads. Please give me some suggestions for a few good books to read in the comments.
  • Exercise More: Recently, I've been gaining weight like crazy! I just came back from a 1 week vacation and I gained 1kg. This year, I want to maintain my weight or if possible lose some weight. If you have some suggestions on how to lose weight, please tell me in the comments below.
  • Do whatever it takes to grow taller: It's so disappointing that I hardly grew in 2016. I'm still one of the shortest kids in my class. In 2017, I plan to grow minimum 2 inches, if possible, or at least 1 inch.
So, these are my New Year Resolutions for now. Have you made some new year resolutions? Tell me about them in the comments.

It's the beginning of a completely new year - 2017. It's time to overlook the past and celebrate a new beginning into 2017! Happy New Year and all the best for your future endevours this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment